Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday again already???

And a rainy, dreary Monday to boot.  Everybody all together now..  Blah! 
 
It's the kind of day that makes you want to crawl back into bed with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate wearing your fuzzy pajamas.  In my case it's my lap top, a bottle of WaWa Iced Tea and I'm wearing a mondo huge sweatshirt and yoga pants.  The effect is much the same.  And there are several books an arms length away on my nightstand. 
 
I know I SHOULD be up doing a million and one things that need to be done.  But I don't wanna.  (Said in my best pouty kid voice)
 
I spent so much of my growing up years hankerin' to be an adult and be able to do "whatever I wanted too".  Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....  As if.  THIS is what I couldn't wait for????  Bills, responsibilities, stretch marks and the inability to drive more than 30 miles without having to stop to find a little girls' room???  Can I return my adulthood and get back my childhood??? 
 
And the perks??  Eating all the cookie dough I want, drinking alcohol legally and getting to pick the radio station in the car.  Ok, those ARE pretty cool.  Only the friggin' cookie dough went straight to my ass, I can't handle my alcohol and I paid for the damn car so it goes without saying that I get to pick the radio station.
 
Yes I AM cranky this morning.  My husband is a buffoon, my children are slobs and I'm in the throes of the PMS from hell.  Which is sure to be followed by the period from hell.  Ya. Hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment