Friday, April 9, 2010

Country music...

Have I mentioned I love country music? Me. I grew up in the Philly burbs listening to hip hop and pop. I love country music. Who'd have thunk it...


My baptism into country, (some may call it pop country) was my discovery of Kenny Chesney. He'd been around for awhile but I'd never noticed him. Then I started hearing about him. Repeatedly over the course of several weeks, possibly a couple of months, I heard several Mom friends getting downright giggly over him. I finally decided to see what all the fuss was. Oh my... hello!


If the pecks and six pack abs aren't enough to leave you weak in the knees the crooning voice will render you a puddle. Oh my god... his voice could melt butter. Seriously ladies... if you've never heard him sing, you must. Now imagine that voice... in a completely different context and environment.


Need I say more...

No comments:

Post a Comment