Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The little things...

What other guy besides my husband could I ask to go to a store and buy tampons for me? What other guy besides my husband do I REALLY want seeing me first thing in the morning? What other guy do I really want to get naked with besides my husband?? (Six kids does not do a body good).

It's the little things I'd miss the most. Someone to lean on when things get rough, some one to laugh with when things are good and someone who doesn't care if I've shaved my legs or not, he just wants to have sex. Because what self respecting Mother of six has time to shave her legs?? Finding the time to take a shower is difficult enough. Cut me some slack.

There's no one else in the world, other than my husband, that I trust to see me at my very worse and still love me. I assure you.. a few of you may think you've seen me at my very worse, you haven't. I promise you. My very worse is reserved for the guy who is supposed to love me until death do us part.

"We always hurt the one's we love." It's a stupid cliche' but it rings true. I read an article recently that you should always take the side of your spouse over your family. Because they'll always be your family. They can't divorce you. Your spouse can.

Sounds simple enough. But even I can admit in the heat of the moment, when you're pissed off at the world, God AND your spouse it's not always easy to remember the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment