Sunday, July 18, 2010

I've created a monster...

The diva is home. The buffoon took her and her two younger brothers out for the day. Well.. the diva saw that I'd been busy at working sorting crafty stuff and thought she would help. She disappeared for a few minutes and then came walking back into the kitchen looking for all the world like the Chesire cat, with her arms full of more stuff. "Look Mommy.. MORE scrap stuff!!" Me: "Oh honey...", pained grin, "Thank you so much...". (Someone shoot me now!)

I have no idea where the hell I am going to store this crap so I can actually use it without creating a mess each and every time I want to do something crafty. I need a bigger house. With one WHOLE room I can devote to all things crafty. I don't think that's a lot to ask. Is it?

The diva is back... staring at me with that expectant look on her face. She thinks we're going to scrap NOW. Umm.. no. It's after 10 PM. I have a boatload of laundry to do and I have to empty the kitchen of the craft paraphernalia so that it can actually function as a kitchen tomorrow.

Remind me why I started this project again? And why, in the name of all that is good and holy, did I introduce my daughter to scrapbooking???? :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment