Sunday, August 29, 2010

I really wish...

...people would mind their own damn business!!! I just received a lovely (sarcasm intended) e-mail from someone who seems to think that they know what's best for ME. Really??? Bite me bitch! I'd LIKE to use a different word here but I am a lady and I hate that word but it's the first one that came to mind when I read the e-mail.

Let's get something straight, in case anyone else feels the need to tell ME how to run MY life, I FOUGHT HARD TO TRY AND SAVE MY MARRIAGE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! But I'll be damned if I was going to stand by and be treated like a piece of a dirt by the blithering idiot I married. HE did this. HE made this choice. HE created this situation and HE has been a world class asshole for months. Key word here folks?? HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got it?? Good!

So please, unless I ask you for your advice, (pardon my language) STAY. THE FUCK. OUT OF MY BUSINESS!!!!!!! Because the next time you send me an e-mail like that I'll be at your front door and I'll show you just how much of a bitch I can be sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment