Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shannon-isms

God I love this kid!!!!!! Shannon, Deb's daughter; age 8, is such a PIP!!!!!

We're sitting around discussing what we named our kids (we meaning me and Deb) and what the girls want to name their kids. That they're not having for another 30 years:) So I started rattling off my kids names. First and middle.

Shannon pipes up with "What's the buffalo's middle name???" I paused. The buffalo??? I looked at her and asked "who?". She says, "Ya' know what you call Skip.. the buffalo." Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! "You mean the buffoon???". "Yeah, that's it!", she says.

Hmmm.. maybe I'll start calling him "the buffalo" now... Kind of catchy??

2 comments:

  1. couldn't have said it better myself....I love that Shannon....give her a high for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done:) I read this to Shannon and she got all excited, lol!

    ReplyDelete