Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Had to share...

I have tons of web sites saved to my favorite places. I MIGHT visit four web sites regularly. Meaning once a day. Others I visit once and MIGHT find again a second time.

I'm a quote freak. I love them. Funny, inspirational, sarcastic. Love them! So I have an entire folder devoted to web sites featuring famous and original quotes. As I'm scanning down the list of sites and my eyes catches the words "quote garden" and "sex" and I think.. "Ooooo!" (I know.. how juvenile.)

I click on the link and find myself on a page listing tons of quotes. (Thought I was going somewhere else there for a minute didn't ya'?) And this one caught my eye. I've read it before but I still reacted as if I was just seeing it for the first time. Laughed my ass off. Almost choked on a mouthful of iced tea.

"Men wake up aroused in the morning. We can't help it. We just wake up and we want you. And the women are thinking, "How can he want me the way I look in the morning?". It's because we can't see you. We have no blood anywhere near our optic nerve." ~Andy Rooney

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment