Monday, May 31, 2010

Ok I lied...

THIS will be my last blog. At least for a very long while....

This was written by my husband. Four years ago. Just days after he found out... THIS is the ONE time in our entire marriage where he expressed himself emotionally. The man he is now? I don't know who he is. He's cold and cruel. He has NO compassion for anyone. Death doesn't even move him.

Anyway... HE wrote this.. in October of 2006.

From Husband to Wife
Current mood:Mixed
Category: Romance and Relationships

For those of you who don't know me I am Skip, husband of Michelle, but I believe that you all know that. That being said this blog is for the LOVE of my life, and to let the world know how I feel.

I just wanted the world to know how much I love my wife, but mainly I wanted her to know!!!! Everyone knows that we have had our ups and downs, things have been as bad as they have been good, but through all of it we are still together and I LOVE THE SHIT OUT OF HER!!!!!!

I know I am not the best at showing my feelings and I am not the most verbal person, but I swear from this day forward I will let her and the WORLD know that SHE is the most important person in the world to me!!!!!!!!!

Why do I Love her so much you ask? Well that's one of the reasons I am here, although I can only touch on this subject I will do my best. (Michelle is the writer, this is my 1st attempt)

1st and foremost she is my backbone, she supports me both physically and emotionally, she has always been there for me through thick and thin, good and bad.

She is the mother of my children, she cares for them, carves their little lives turning them into great kids! She's not just a stay at home mom, she makes things work!!!!!! She keeps us all in line with what needs to be done, WE COULD NEVER SURVIVE WITHOUT HER!!!

She is one of the most BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY women that I have EVER known!

There are so many things going thru my mind that I can't keep up with it. I just can't say enough, like I said before she is the writer (and one of the best I've seen, I think she should do it professionally, you should all encourage her to do so).

We have been kicked off the horse once again but we have gotten back on the saddle, no horse is going to break us apart!!!!!

On a side note to my family, I want all of you to know that Michelle is my wife and will always be, I LOVE HER AND ALWAYS WILL, and if you all want to be a part of this family unit you better start stepping it up, there is too much bullshit going on in this family and it's not going to effect my family anymore! Godparents, Aunts, Uncles, etc… if you want to know this family start making some effort, visit and acknowledge that we exist or no one will have the pleasure of knowing this family, a caring family that is there for those who deserve it.

Sorry that I went off on that tirade, but I have let that one go on way too long and its stopping now!!!

Anyway... if you haven't figured it out yet, I love my wife with all my heart and always will! But this is meant more for her than you, sorry she is more important.



Michelle I LOVE YOU!

Your husband, your lover and most of all your soul mate. Skip

(grammar and spelling corrected by Michelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment