Monday, September 13, 2010

What have I done...

...to offend the Gods???

Seriously.. it's one damn road block after another. If one more person tells me to "stay positive" I think I'll punch them dead in the face.

I'm only human for God sakes. I can only get knocked down so many times before I start to lose some of the hope, enthusiasm and motivation.

As if it wasn't bad enough that my soon to be ex husband decides after I WASTED eighteen plus years of my life with him that he's "not happy". Blah, blah, blah... Oh no that wasn't enough crap for the Gods to bestow on me. They/he/she/it (and yeah I'm questioning the existence of any higher power right now) had to throw more and more crap on for good measure.

And really, PLEASE don't ANYONE give me that line of bullshit about how God never gives you any more than you can handle. God can kiss my ass... yes I DID just say that and if ya' don't like it.. well then you can kiss my ass too.. :)~

4 comments:

  1. Just remember that there are some people out there that still love your blasphemous self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get angry.. get even! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you prefer singing maybe? "Thhhhe sun will come out, tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow....there'll be sun!" haha, sorry.

    ReplyDelete