Friday, September 24, 2010

Blah!

Have you ever felt like a rubber band pulled too tight? So stressed and anxious that you’re afraid you really might self combust if you don’t find a way to relieve it all?

I’m there.

I have GOT to come up with something to do this weekend that will help me relax!! The problem is I can’t focus on any one thing more than fifteen minutes to a half an hour at a time. It took me nearly twelve hours to watch the season premiere of Criminal Minds in it’s entirety. I couldn’t stay focused on it.

Ideally I’d like to drive myself to some distant mountain retreat. Where it’s already cooler than it is here and the leaves are just beginning to change. All I’d need is a few books, some wine, my iPod and maybe my lap top. Oh and I suppose something non-alcoholic to drink before noon and maybe some food.

Poof.. And then I woke up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment