Sunday, November 7, 2010

This is getting ridiculous....

When might I start to feel normal again?? Because I gotta tell ya' this sobbing at the drop of a pin is getting old. I cried through mass this morning, cried myself to sleep last night and I'm fighting tears right now. I'm cranky more often than I'm happy. EVERYTHING irritates me. I snap at the kids, the ass (he deserves it) and anyone who dares to look at me cross eyed. I'm sure I've pissed off quite a few people in the last two days alone but I don't give a rat's ass. I tell it like it is. Don't like it. Tough. If you want something sugarcoated eat a damn donut! (Thanks for that analogy Dawn!!)

I'm bored out of my friggin' mind and I can't even get someone to call me for an interview let alone offer me a job. I've filled out so many applications on line, and off, that I could probably do it in my sleep at this point.

At least four times a week the ass flips on me over something. Calling me everything from a whore to a word I won't repeat. Gee, whores are generally "gettin' some". Trust me, I'm not. As for that other word, well it takes great restraint not to punch his teeth down his throat when he says it.

I'm tired, fed up, pissed off and at the end of my damn rope. I'm SICK of people feeding me platitudes. I am NOT a robot. I am a human being and I have FEELINGS!!!!! I can't just turn them off for God sakes!

1 comment:

  1. He needs to leave.
    I would speak to your lawyer and advise her to the verbal abuse situation you are living in.

    ReplyDelete