Saturday, June 19, 2010

Three days...

I've gone three whole days, MORE than three whole days, without crying or ending up in a fight with the buffoon. I've had to bite my tongue a few times but I breathed through it and it passed.

This evening I'll be heading down to my best friend's house for some shopping and scrapping. I NEED to get out of here for a few hours on weekends. He (the buffoon) and I in the same space is stifling at times and both of us need the break.

Sunday the parental units are coming over for dinner in celebration of Father's Day. This is when the buffoon and I get to hone our acting skills. Under no uncertain circumstances can they find out what's going on right now. Those of you who know my mother know why this is of the utmost importance. If and when it becomes necessary I'll tell them. From a remote island with crappy cell service.

For those that believe in God... please make contact now:o)~

1 comment: