Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some recent projects...

It's been a little while since I've posted anything new. Life has a way of getting away from me sometimes. Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months. And the older I get the faster time seems to move.

I haven't done a whole lot of scrapping in recent weeks but I did have a chance to attend an all day crop in September and managed to complete a few layouts.

Every week I swear I'm going to scrap when the weekend arrives but it gets here and I have so many other commitments that I never seem to find a moment to get down to it. I'm hoping to change that in the next few weeks. With the holidays fast approaching I want to attempt to make some gifts for family and friends this year. We shall see whether or not I'm successful.

Below are some of the layouts I completed at the above mentioned crop.


The layout above was done using a sketch. I love to work with sketches.

This layout will be part of an About Me album I've been working on. I was aproximately 2/3 years old in this picture.


A snowy day in 1976.


Me as a newborn.


Remembering Memom


My first Christmas. 1969

No comments:

Post a Comment