Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rainy Wednesday...

WHAT a morning!

Minutes after I dragged myself out of bed one of the cats upchucked half his body weight. Thank GOD for hardwood floors. Not long after that the kids started their school morning bickering amongst each other, then the dog came in from the yard muddy and wet, Logan couldn't find his shoes and my oldest, Cody, was moaning and groaning that we HAD to leave the house "now" because HE wanted to get to school early. Oh really??

This is the SAME kid who leaves us all hanging out in the van while he putzes around the house at the speed of snail doing this and that. AND had the audacity to get annoyed with me for beeping the horn to hurry him along.

This teenage, hormone induced sense of entitlement is getting really old!

To top it off it is a MISERABLE day. Heavy rain, dark and dreary. I'm fighting the urge to crawl back into bed and take a nap. Unfortunately that is just not an option today.

And on that note I'm dragging myself away from the computer to tackle some chores....

No comments:

Post a Comment