Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

No not Christmas, though I do LOVE the holiday. I'm talkin' BACK TO SCHOOL TIME!!! My kids have officially been back at school for three weeks and I am LOVIN' it.

For the first time in sixteen plus years I am KID FREE five days a week, seven hours a day. I ADORE my children but I SO need the downtime!!

I've been utilizing my newfound freedom to so some serious scrappin' and also attended an all day crop last Saturday with my best friend Deb. We have a FABULOUS time and I accomplished quite a bit. (BOUGHT quite a bit too, lol)

Our weather has finally turned chilly and I can smell fall in the air. This is one of my favorite seasons. I love the way the air smells, the anticipation of the upcoming holidays and the vibrant colors. I can't wait to take a road trip up the mountains to get some fab fall pics!

I hope everyone is doing well and being crafty!

I wanted to share a few of my most recent layouts with you:o)




This was done for a Sketch Challenge on one of my Yahoo Groups. I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.

This is a layout for the 8x8 "About Me" album I am currently working on. That little darlin' is me! I was about 2/3 years old. (My parents didn't habitually date pics. GGGRRR!!! LOL!)

A snowy day in 1976!!! Me, my younger brother and our twin neighbors.

Another layout done for a challenge in a Yahoo Group. In Memory of Memom. My Grandmother who passed away in 2006.

My very first Christmas!! 1969. Also for the About Me album.

No comments:

Post a Comment