Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day!!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day everyone! I've been a scrappin' fool as of late and haven't had much time to blog. Below are many of the layouts I've completed in the last couple of months. All but a few were done using sketches by Becky Higgins for inspiration.

I LOVE working with sketches!! I find I complete layouts much faster and can tweak a sketch different ways to come up with unique layouts over and over again.

All of these layouts were done with papers and embellishments I've had on hand for as long as TEN years! I'm a member of a FABULOUS on line scrapbooking group, Memory Scrappers, and each month we have a "Use It Up" challenge. Our fearless leader, Jenn, "assigns" us several challenges throughout the month and all must be completed using only materials we already have. (Participation is optional) Since Jenn started this I have been much more motivated to scrap and get all of my families precious memories preserved in albums.

I've probably done more layouts in the last three months then I have in the last YEAR! So THANK YOU Jenn for being my inspiration and getting me back into my beloved hobby! YOU ROCK!











No comments:

Post a Comment